In some cases our technical support engineer can ask you to clear cache in the browser. Here is an instruction on how to do it in popular browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer.
1. Mozilla Firefox
- Click the menu button and choose .
- Select the panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click .
2. Google Chrome
- On your browser toolbar, click More More Tools Clear Browsing Data.
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- To change the cache settings, go to
- hoose from the following options in the Disk Cache section:
4. Internet Explorer
- In Internet Explorer, select the Favorites button.
- Select the History tab, and choose how you want to view your history by selecting a filter from the menu. To delete specific sites, right-select a site from any of these lists and then select Delete. Or, return to a page by selecting any site in the list.