After setting up the filters, you can proceed to work with the search results. The results are presented in the form of a table, which also has some functionality:
1. You can sort the results by alphabetic order or from bigger to less and vice versa by clicking the arrows next to the column name.
2. You can confirm the payments right in the table. To do this, click the checkmark next to the payment's number. After clicking the tick, the program will issue a warning asking you to verify the entry, as payment confirmation is an irreversible operation.
3. You can edit the record by pressing the editing button to the right of the document number.
4. You can also remove a payment. Click the delete button to the right of the document number.
5. On the bottom right you can see the total sum available in the Cashdesk at the moment, taking into account all expenses and receipts.
6. To export documents to your accounting program (SAP, Dynamics etc.), click the Export button in the bottom of the screen.
7. Here in the table you can also create a new payment document. To do this, click on the green + Create button in the bottom of the screen.