Search results after using filters will be presented in the table of taken rooms. The table displays only information the current day.
The table does not just provide information, but also allows you to perform some actions and have other useful features:
- The whole table is divided into sections. Each section represents a separate room type. The header indicates the name of the room type, the name of the hotel, capacity and amenities in this room type.
- In the number column you can see rooms and their location. You can book rooms directly from here by clicking on the magnifying glass icon.
- Clicking on the icon with the bed, you can see all details about the room.
- The third column shows reservation number if the room is occupied. The reservation number is highlighted in different colors and clickable. The partially paid reservations are highlighted in orange color. Unpaid reservations are highlighted in red color. The paid reservations are highlighted in green. Blue color indicates unaccommodated reservations. When you click on the reservation number, you can see the basic information for the order, as well as go to the reservation editing mode.
- The guest column shows a payer, how many guests should be in the room and how many of them are already processed. If you click on the name of the payer, you will be redirected to the reservation editing mode.
- In the date column the date of check in and check out is indicated.
- The Payment column tells whether the room was paid for and total cost of the order.
- In the last column you can see a reservation status . Status can mean the following:
- Free - only available rooms will be shown.
- Did not check in - reservations in which the date of arrival is not specified
- Check in today - Showing the reservations that are awaiting checking in today
- Check out - showing the reservations where the guests must check out the next two days
- Check out today - here are the reservations which end today
- Check out tomorrow - reservations that end tomorrow
- Did not check out - all reservations in which the departure date is not specified.