In this section you can see the reservations that are waiting for the checking in or checking out today and tomorrow, as well as all the guests currently living in a convenient simplified form. To enter this section, go to Front Office / Check in/Check out in the main menu.
Check in tab
In the Check in today & tomorrow tab you can see all the guests who are waiting for arrival today or tomorrow. Already accommodated guests appear pale in the table for your convenience, since, most likely, you are going to edit them. Guests who have not yet been marked as checked in are visible more clearly. Also paid reservations appear to be green and red reservations were not paid for by the guests. All the problem places in the reservations are highlighted in red.
You can see what was not filled out or paid for go to the editing mode in order to correct that:
- In the Order column you can see the reservation number and a source of the reservation. You can enter the reservation editing mode by clicking on the order number.
- Here is the Order number can be seen.
- In the Dates column you can see the dates of arrival and departure and the total number of nights.
- In the Accommodation column the room type and room number are indicated. If the room has not yet been assigned, you can accommodate guests from here.
- In the Guests column you can see the payer and the total number of guests. Payer and guests can be added from here.
- In the Price column you can see the room price and the rate it is using. You can go to the calculations by clicking on the price.
- In the Payment column the status of payment and the debt amount, if there is any, are visible.
- In the Check in column contains the date of arrival. If the guest has already checked in, then the time of arrival will be indicated.
- In the Comment column all notes left by employees will be visible.
- At the bottom of the table you can see the general statistics: number of reservations, nights, guests, amount of orders and how many of them were paid, as well as the total debt.
Current guests tab
In this tab you can see all the guests staying in your hotel today and tomorrow. The table here is exactly the same as in the check-in (see that tab description for more details), except that instead of the Check in column you can see a Check out column, where the intended date of departure of the guest is seen.
Check out today & tomorrow tab
In this tab you can see all the guests who are going to leave your hotel today and tomorrow. The table here is exactly the same as in the check in table (see that tab description for more details), except that instead of the Check in column you can see a Check out column, where the intended date of departure of the guest is seen. To mark guests as a checked out ones, go to their reservation and set the date of checking out in the Current guests tab. If the guest has already left, the departure time will be set in this column, and the line with this guest's reservation will become pale.