After you have set the required filters, you can start working with the Calendar. First, lets look at the information you can get by simply looking at the table.
- In the first two lines, you can see the month and date. They depend on the filter settings.
- Reservation calendar is divided into sections, each is a separate room type. The numbers in each cell indicate how many rooms of this type are available for this day.
- A line called Reservations await shows how many reservations for this day have not yet been assigned to a room. If there is such a reservation, the cells will have a number in them and will become blue.
- Next we can see the lines with the rooms. If the room is not occupied, the line will be empty. If the room has been booked, the reservation will be displayed in the form of a strip and will occupy the dates for which it was made. If the strip has a light red color, it means that the guest has not arrived yet and payment has not yet been made.
- The paid reservations with the guests who have already checked in are highlighted in green with dark hatching.
- Yellow marked reservations were partially paid. If the strip has hatching, it means that the guests are already living in the room.
- Light green reservations without hatching are paid for, but the guests have not checked in yet.
- Purple arrows at the beginning of the string and at the end of the string mean that the guest has chosen early check in and early check out option.
- Red reservation with hatching means that the guests checked in but did not pay for the stay.
- Reservations with light hatching indicate that the guests have already left.
Please sign in to leave a comment.