Besides the fact that the Calendar visually provides all the information on the reservations, it also allows you to perform a number of actions right from the table.
1. Double click on the cell with number of free rooms available or in any empty cell will call up the new reservation menu and you can make a reservation directly to calendar. Also you can hold down the left mouse button, then select the desired segment and thus immediately setting the dates for a new reservation.
2. Placing the cursor at the reservation, you will see the basic information on it. If you hold down the left button while on the arrow, you can stretch the reservation left or right, thereby prolonging or decreasing the residence time. Simply by holding the left button of the mouse anywhere in the body of the reservation you can drag it to other rooms or transfer it.
The program will ask you to confirm the changes.
Attention! When you transfer your reservation to another room type, the room type of the reservation in its settings will not change automatically. This means that booking systems will still assume that the guest occupies the initially specified room. In order to avoid problems with other reservations, the room type also needs to be changed in the reservation settings!
3. Also, by hovering the cursor over the reservation, you will see 2 small buttons in the upper right corner. By clicking on the red cross, the reservation can be deleted. If you click on the scissors, you will see a red bar. If you put the bar on the right date, you can divide the reservation into two parts, which will allow to relocate the guest for a certain period of time. Such reservations will look like a part of the puzzle, the name of the reservation will remain the same.
4. Double clicking on the reservation, you will call up a detailed information window containing all the information about the reservation. From here you can go to edit mode or delete it.
5. To accommodate the guests who haven't checked in, click on the blue cells from Reservations await line. The Information window with reservation awaiting accommodation will pop up. Here you can see an information and editing buttons. If you want to accommodate a guest in a specific room, hold down the left button while on the guest's name and drag it to the table. The program will suggest to save the changes after that. Keep in mind that you can only position the reservation vertically, you can not drag it to the left or right, thereby changing the dates. In the same way, you can return already accommodated reservation to the Reservations await section.
Please sign in to leave a comment.