When you synchronize Booking.com with MaxiBooking, the data exchange becomes automatic. When changing the reservation in Booking, they are also automatically updated in the MaxiBooking program, so any changes made in MaxiBooking by the hotel administrator will update the information in Booking.com after synchronization. For the correct introduction of changes (dates, conditions, services) it is recommended to ask the guest to make the desired changes on Booking.com.
Important! All synchronization settings must be made on the original website Booking.com, not on the websites of the same service in other domains.
The initial configuration of the connection to Booking.com is made on their website. To synchronize MaxiBooking with Booking.com, please follow the instructions exactly. If you have problems with the connection, you need to contact the Booking support service, as the adjustment is made through their portal.
1. First it is required to create the hotel account on Booking.com. If you do not have an account yet, please follow this link to do it: https://join.booking.com/
2. Sign in your account on Booking.
3. In the account settings, find the Channel Manager setting. If you do not have it, then you have a lite version of a cabinet. Contact booking.com support to get a different version.
4.In the hotel's cabinet choose MaxiBooking as a provider (Channel Manager). Follow the detailed step-by-step instructions on the Booking.com website if you need details.
5. After that, you will be asked to confirm the connection. It takes about one day.
After confirmation from MaxiBooking, you will receive a notification in your Booking.com account. The message will contain a link which you need to follow to confirm the connection.
6. Next, make sure that all types of rooms, services and rates that you want to synchronize are present in both programs. They have to be exact match to avoid synchronization errors.
7. In the main menu on the left go to Channel Manager / Booking.com.
Press next to start configuration. You will see a Main settings tab. Enter hotel ID number that Booking.com assigned to you in a corresponding field. Leave Currency field empty and click Save at the bottom of the page. After that, you will be connected to Booking.com.
8. After connecting the Room types, Rates, Services tabs will become available at the top of the screen. You need to specify the data that will be synchronized. You need to fill in all the fields on all the tabs.
For more information about this, see this article.
After the rooms and services are matched, click the button Save at the bottom of the page.
After that click the Synchronize button.
If the connection is successful, the message "Channel manager was successfully assigned to MaxiBooking" will appear.
Note: If the message doesn't pop up or an error message appears, check if the hotel ID is entered correctly. If the number is correct, contact MaxiBooking support staff
If synchronization errors occur or you get email error notifications, immediately contact the MaxiBooking technical support! Possible errors when synchronizing with Booking.com are described here.
To disable synchronization with Booking.com, you need to close the sales in Booking.com. If you turn off synchronization only in MaxiBooking, overbooking can occur.
[!] For any non-standard issues not described in the instructions, feel free to contact MaxiBooking technical support. We will be happy to assist you with any further questions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.