When you synchronize Ostrovok with MaxBooking, the data exchange becomes automatic. When changing the reservation in Ostrovok, they are also automatically updated in the MaxiBooking program, so any changes made in MaxiBooking by the hotel administrator will update the information in Ostrovok after synchronization. For the correct introduction of changes (dates, conditions, services) it is recommended to ask the guest to make the desired changes on Ostrovok.
To configure synchronization with Ostrovok, please follow these instructions:
1. If your hotel is not yet registered on ostrovok.ru, please register. During the registration process, specify that you want to use MaxiBooking as the Channel Manager.
2. If your hotel is already registered on the site, you need to contact the Ostrovok Support Service and ask to assign MaxiBooking as your Channel Manager.
- In the letter you need to specify the following data:
Hotel ID (from the hotel's account on Ostrovok.ru)
full hotel name
full address of the hotel
3. When the channel is connected, make sure that all hotel settings on Ostrovok are entered before synchronization: all data on rooms, rates and services.
4. After receiving the notification of the synchronization confirmation, you can go to the synchronization settings. Enter the Interactions / Ostrovok section in the main menu of MaxiBooking.
Enter the Hotel ID in the appropriate field, after that set the Enabled? switch to Yes position.
Then click Save.
5. After that, the Room types and Rates tabs will be unlocked. You need to go to these tabs and configure synchronization between the types of rooms and rates respectively. All fields must be filled in! For more information on synchronizing rooms and rates you can find here.
Then, save the changes and click Synchronize.
If you do not want to transfer some information to Ostrovok, you need to remove this information from the Ostrovok control panel in order to avoid errors.
If the connection is successful, the message "Channel manager was successfully assigned to MaxiBooking" will appear.
Note: If the message doesn't pop up or an error message appears, check if the hotel ID is entered correctly. If the number is correct, contact MaxiBooking support staff.