In this article we'll explain how to connect MaxiBooking to Expedia. Expedia.com is the world's largest online hotel booking network. Expedia includes more than 140 thousand hotels, it also includes such brands as Expedia, Hotels.com, Trivago and many others.
To establish a connect to Expedia booking system, follow these instructions:
1. If you don't have an Expedia account yet, please follow this link to create an account: https://join.expediapartnercentral.com/LangCode/1049/
2. Sign in to your account at Expedia: https://www.expediapartnercentral.com/Account/Logon?langId=1049
3. Go to the Rooms and Rates section and select Booking systems connection settings.
4. Select MaxiBooking from the dropdown menu in the System Provider field, check two boxes below and click Send.
5. Wait until the MaxiBooking system synchronizes with Expedia. You will receive a notification when this happens.
6. Go to the Interactions / Expedia section of the main menu in MaxiBooking. In the Expedia menu fill in all the fields (Hotel ID, Username and Password from your personal cabinet in Expedia). Set the switch to "Yes" position for the interaction to be active. Click Save.
7. After the synchronization is enabled, the Room types and Rates tabs will become available. You need to specify all the data that will be synchronized. You need to fill in all the fields on all the tabs. For more information on this, see this article.
8. After all the fields are filled in, click the Save button at the bottom of the page. After that click the Synchronize button.
If the connection is successful, the message "Channel manager was successfully assigned to MaxiBooking" will appear.
Note: If the message doesn't pop up or an error message appears, check if the hotel ID is entered correctly. If the number is correct, please contact MaxiBooking support staff.