Filter and table
As soon as the task has been created it gets into the task table. Different users see a different number of tasks, depending on the rights they have in the system. Some users see only the tasks assigned to them. Administrators can see their tasks and subordinate tasks.
To find the right tasks, you can use a filter with a lot of settings. The result can be formed according to the following parameters:
- Date of task setting
- By the status of creation or execution
- You can use ready presets (today, tomorrow, a week or a month)
- By the performance status (open, in progress, closed)
- By priority
- By the group to which the task is assigned
- By the task's executor
- With the inclusion of removed tasks or excluding not.
The results will be updated in the table automatically as the search parameters are set.
In the table itself you also have some tools. You can do the following here:
- Sort columns in descending or ascending order. To do this, click the arrows next to the column name.
- You can take the task to work. Remember that this action can not be performed by all employees, but only by those whom the task was assigned for or by the administrator.
- Edit task. This feature is also not available to everyone, depending on the rights settings.
- Remove task. Only administrators can do this.
- Export list of tasks in Excel or PDF formats.
Taking the task to work and further editing
After the employee took over the task, the status of the task changes into "In progress".
The administrator or the supervisor can still see and edit the task. However, please, note that you can not change the date of the task! If you enter a different date and save the changes, the system will add an execution time, but does not change the creation date.
Once the task has been completed, the employee must enter the task and change the status in the last field to Closed.
You can also mark a task as completed in the task table.
Please sign in to leave a comment.