The MaxiBooking program allows you to create a variety of reports and visualize them, presenting them in the form of tables and graphs.
For example, you can create a report on the services provided by the hotel. To create a report go to the Reports / Services section of the main menu.
On the opened page, using the filters, create the report you need:
- You can manually specify the dates you want to see in the report.
- Or you can choose one of the suggested ready-made presets from the list.
- You can filter services by checked in, checked out or accommodated now.
- Select the type of service you need from the list.
- Then specify the name of the service you need.
- If necessary, you can display removed services by setting the switch to Yes
- If you want to export the list in Excel format, use the export button.
- By clicking on the arrows next to the column name, you can sort the contents in ascending or descending order.
Once you put the filters at the bottom of the table you will see the total number of records and statistics for all records in a table, including the number of days, guests, number of services and their cost.