The last available report in MaxiBooking is Check in/out. This is a small report that shows the dynamics of booking, depending on the day of the week, which can be very useful for price and conditions and restrictions planning.
To get started with the report, go to Reports / Check in/out in the main menu.
In the report window you need to configure filters first.
- Choose whether the table will be formed by the date of check in or by the date of check out.
- Choose whether you want to see the relevant reservations, deleted or all of them.
- Next indicate the booking dates for which you want to see the report.
- You can also specify the reservation by the date of creation.
- If you have several hotels, specify which ones will be in the report.
- After you've finished customizing your filter, click Apply.
In the table you can see the following information:
- The lines in the table show the days of the week.
- The first segment contains information on the number of reservations on certain days of the week.
- The second segment indicates the total cost of reservations on certain days of the week.
- In the last and third segment you can see the percentage of number of reservations on a specific day of the week compared to the total number of reservations.
- The last line shows the total amount of bookings, the sum and percentage (it will always be 100).