The report on occupancy allows you to see a large amount of statistics on the occupancy of the hotel for each day. To start working with the occupancy report go to the Reports / Occupancy section in the main menu.
On the report page you need to configure filters first.
- Select the dates you want to see in the report.
- Also you can use ready-made date choices for dates.
- Determine the room type you are interested in. If this filter is left blank the report will be generated for all room types.
- If you want to see the rooms by statuses select one here
- Set the switch if you don't want to see disabled rooms
The information in the table is divided into two blocks which differ in color.
The gray block contains information on the actual occupancy. Here you can see the following data for each day:
- Rooms available for sale - the number of rooms sold in a given period
- Number of rooms - total number of rooms in your hotel
- Rooms booked - how many rooms have been booked in a given period
- Rooms booked in % - the number of booked rooms as a percentage
- Unpaid rooms (reservations) - the number of rooms without payments
- Guests total - the number of guests in the reserved rooms
- Guests per room - the number of guests per 1 room
In the multi colored block information on prices and other data on revenue is contained:
- Accommodation cost - the total cost of booked rooms in a given period
- Services cost - the cost of services ordered by guests in a given period
- Total cost - the total cost of accommodation and services
- Actually received - money received from guests (without debt)
- Received % - the sum your hotel received as a percentage of total amount your guests must pay to you
- Debt - money that the guests have not yet paid for reservations on that day
- Maximum profit possible - the maximum possible revenue that you can receive per day if you sell all the rooms
- Current accommodation cost to maximum possible - what percentage of the maximum possible revenue you received on a given day